Τρίτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

December challenge at SnP - Photo inspiration

   Goodmorning everyone !! Hope you are all doing great and ready for Christmas !!!

    Let your creativity flow and make a Christmas project for our December challenge at Scraps n Pieces !! We have a photo inspiration this month so get your papers and colors and play with us !!
    I have to admit that I am a christmas sucker, I love the season and all the decorations, so I made a canvas to put on my doorstep as an addition to aaall those other decorations I have LOL !!

 


     This is a 30x30 cm canvas with some scrap papers for background adhered with Decoart matte medium , some decoupage for the figures with Americana decoupage matte  , a lot of modeling paste by decoart with 7 dots Soulmates mask , my favorite Dawler Rowney aquafine watercolors and many tiny details with my white Uniball signo pen and black Uniball signo pen.
    You can find all those amazing stuff at Scraps n Pieces emporium !!

   Here are some close ups...







 This is our photo inspiration , for more details about the challenge visit us here !




    There is also a beautiful prize for a lucky winner by



    A super collection of 36 scrapbooking papers by Dovecraft , everybody can win as long as you join our challenge !!



 Thank you  all for visiting, have a great month everyone !!

5 σχόλια:

  1. Most of the time I am in awe of you my darling Helen! I would love to watch you create something, beginning to end, to see how your mind works and how you make the vision in your head appear on paper or canvas. This is absolutely beautiful, but then again, most of your creations astonish me, the rest I simply love! Keep going, you super talented creature! You are an inspiration!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Είναι πανέμορφο και τοσο γιορτινό! Εξαιρετικό!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Oh WOW! Your work is simply breathtaking!!! Thank you for following my little blog, I am YOUR new follower :)
    Hugs

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Your kind comments make my day! Thank you!