Κυριακή 26 Μαΐου 2013

Challenge me Happy #46 - Water

  Hello everybody! This is my entry for the Challenge #46  at Challenge me Happy, where the theme is WATER! Since the summer is almost here and the weather is getting warmer, I chose my layout to be ispired by the sea and the joy of playing with the waves! The girl in the photo is my favorite young cousin Marina, ( ..my personal scrapbooking model : p) whose name means "  from the sea", and I think that the camera really caught her at the right moment!!



Water layout

Lace , decorative branches, gears and pearls with looooots of gel medium an gesso

I painted the composition with my tattered angel mists using a brush and added some sand here end there. The sand was gathered from a nearby beach and painted blue with my acrylics.


I used aquarelle paper and water colours for the background and gave a try on the "salt technique" which I found HERE.

 I tried some mixed media techniques for the first time on this one ... I 'll try to improve myself though, I promise!

Thank you very very much for visiting!



12 σχόλια:

  1. oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous, thanks for joining us at CMH

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Bravo eleni......fantastiko.....m aresei poly poy to exeis kanei na moiazei sa na sunexizetai h 8alassa......

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από έναν διαχειριστή ιστολογίου.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Michelle, thank you so much for your comment! I deleted it by mistake and I can't figure out how to recover it ....I m so sorry :( ....

      Διαγραφή
  4. Helen, this is just simply gorgeous. Wonderful layout & a beautiful photo. I love it.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugz, Lisa

    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh I have not had this victory his newest project;
    love the fabulous texture, flowers, color combination, photo :)
    ... I liked everything.
    Hugs
    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Thanks for dropping in on my blog. This layout is amazing! I adore that photo especially.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. εξαιρετικη απιστευτη δουλεια , εξαιρετικα χρωματα καλη επιτυχια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Your kind comments make my day! Thank you!